Photos and Video provided through photos.edmonton.ca can be used by anyone provided they comply with theCreative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.
You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must give the original author credit.
- Non-Commercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a licence identical to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the licence.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the licence:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work.
When accrediting images from photos.edmonton.ca please accredit "the City of Edmonton"
For more information visitCreative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.
City of Edmonton projects are exempt from the Creative Commons licence.